02 October 2008

The wait is over!

2671238023_c673616c13_o Hi Everyone,
   I know its been a long silence. The past few months have been long and sometimes tense. With Rosa in India and me here its been a long wait but finally the big day is here!
In a few hours I`m off to Heathrow airport to collect her! Finally !

    For those who are not aware, Rosa got admission for a Masters in Economics at the University of Bath and also won a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for the same. Bath is about half an hour away from where I stay in Bristol and that makes it quite convenient.
Unfortunately, her classes have already started while we wrangled with the horror that is the U.K visa application process!

      I`m not sure what exactly goes on at the visa office but if they take a month to issue a visa ....that too after much prodding...for a Commonwealth Scholar, it`s not hard to imagine what importance is given to processes that can alter the life of scores of people. Anyway, I wish to thank all of you who have played a supportive role through the ordeal.


  As of now, the countdown has begun and I finally get to be reunited with her in about 6 hours. I`ve been living the life of a “married bachelor” so far. Its time to set that right. Do keep in touch. We hope to keep you all updated through this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...