18 July 2008

The Wedding and Afterwards - in Video

...and for those of you who missed it, or want to have another look at it, here`s a video clip of the main moments with annotations (click on the video to watch annotations on youtube).

 

Soon after was the Chingari melam . I myself only caught a glimpse of it in between, but whoever had my camera then managed to catch a clip. I`m not sure which one of my cousins / brothers had the camera duty, but whoever it was, nice catch.

 

and of course.... those who stayed around for the night function, witnessed the "ragging" session. I suppose the clip wont make much sense for those who were`nt there, but looks like we all had fun! Anyhow, chief architects Avira and Amit, watch out, Rosa and I await your weddings eagerly! Revenge beckons!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.... Yea I am waiting for Avira's wedding too!!! Make it twice as much fun! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...